Sunday, March 29, 2009

EARRINGS!!!








Hannah is a big girl today! She got her ears pierced!!! We went to Coral Square mall Piercing Pagoda. She has very pretty little earrings. We chose the smallest ones, but we were told-with a smirk- they are only for cartiledge piercing. Oh well, the next size up will do. She sat with Daddy while Mommy took pictures. She was a very good girl, but she did NOT enjoy it at all. After the piercing, she came to Mommy for comfort. She forgot all about it by the time we left the mall...I think I cried as much as she did!








1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome to blogging mommy. I am just NOW seeing that you follow me. Awe she is getting so big and finally got her ears pierced. I wish I knew about the garage sale, that would have been fun. I have never done that before. But always looking for deals. So take me with you next time.

    So when do you want to do a mommy and me class together?

    ReplyDelete